Thursday, May 15, 2014

An Introduction of Sorts

Welcome to my new blog. Make yourselves at home.

Here, I will post short stories, excerpts, and more. Some of which I have already published (usually either self published, or in a local magazine), others are being seen by the public for the first time.

I am hoping to reach new audiences through this blog. I tend to write in a wide variety of genres, mainly fantasy and science fiction, but I've dabbled in a variety of other genres and settings.
Maybe it's a better idea financially to pick one thing and go with it all the way, but I write what I enjoy, and I want to reach as many different people as I can, not just one group.

But enough of my rantings-- there will be a story here tomorrow, which I will talk about then.

Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment